Translate This Page

Share mi nuh mon

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Jamaican Cartoon



I found this photo at http://www.go-jamaica.com/cartoon/

It is a shame that folks don't realize that they are hurting the country's image. Both parties need to grow up! Here we have two factions that for years are fighting over control. Control of what? poverty? I mean here we have millions of tourist a year come to Jamaica and still we are at this high poverty level. The "haves" versus the "havenots." Some of the folks abroad that are thinking of leaving and returning back to yard are scared. If they don't tief all your things at the airport then you have to worry about gunman shooting you up on the way to your home.

I don't see what EITHER party is doing for the island. All about control and laying blame. I am proud to be a Jamaican, but wheter I would return at this time is questionable.

No comments: