Translate This Page

Share mi nuh mon

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sending out Special Prayers for Byron Lee

Byron Lee, who is currently suffering with Bladder Cancer, will not let the ill effects of Cancer Treatment stop him. He is pressing forward. Lee was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer in November 2006. He had surgery done a year later. Although his doctors have warned him to slow down, he is not taking it easy.

Lee states, Music is a vitamin,"he said, "The doctors say I am a crazy fellow, but they don't understand what it means to me. The road is my life, so I will treat it that way If I have to die, what better way than on the ban playing, "tiney winey." There is nothing better then playing. The adrenaline pumps because I'm doing what I love."





The image “http://www.byronleemusic.com/byronlee_site/images/bandin70s.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hadn't heard about this! Thanks for posting about it. Good to hear that he's still pressing on and enjoying life to the fullest.

Anonymous said...

Byron,wishing you the best!!