Translate This Page

Share mi nuh mon

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Try Something New Mon

Well, I often peruse the blogging world, not only keeping up with my Caribbean Roots, but finding some wonderful surprises along the way. I came upon this site, http://www.fechr.com/
It is simply pronounced "featured". A simple way of getting more traffic to your site/blog. So it would be futile to write and not want anyone to read.

What logic is that? So I decided to go over there and see what the buzz is about. It is new, innovative and something I want to be a part of. Try it tell me what you think. Currently they are getting a hundred plus visitors per day. And it’ has one word that appeals to me "FREE!!" All you have to do is write a quick post about the site then, once your site is featured you just sit back and wait for the traffic. Simple right?..so why not

web site promotion

No comments: